1, 2, 3

Nothing new here, but I have been struck by the convergence of recents
posts, namely Joe's analysis of the draft as being filled with
excellent wing players, Josh O's column on why the Celtics struck gold
in the draft, and the earlier estimate of how to beat the
Lakers--overmatch them with overall talent--who said that?  Oh, c'est
moi.

Anyway, I think we have added a #1, #2, and #3 through the draft.
They could all play the two, but Johnson and Forte might see point
duty, Johnson and Brown could play at #3.  That's versatility.  And
all can shoot!

Tinsley could only play #1; Battier on a #3, etc. etc.  We have a
host of talent who can score and that's how we will overmatch people
this year.  One writer on the ESPN board said, "you can't have 5
people averaging 20 points."  Well, why not?  At least, we could have
4 positions averaging 20.  And that's almost the same.  This team
could average 100 points a game.

Gene  (still feeling the afterglow)