re: Trent

I remember the time when he was "in demand" and courted by Nellie (all
the way to Bahamas). I think he "sacrafice" his pay demands to get his
bird rights with Mavs, by signing for the 2mil exception with year 2
and 3 at his (player) option. I think he would definitely want to make
use of his bird rights now, so any deals would have to be thru Mavs.

I think when healthy, he plays bigger than his 6-7 frame (or 6-8?),
something like a better version of a Malik Rose. But the real question
is his injury prone career. Some players are just meant to be injured
for life (see Pervis and Stith). So there is a real possibility he
would be a career DL player, if signed long term.

I'll take my chances with Pot/Battie/Blount/Moiso.

kevin