re: Alex for president

>From: Ryan Lee <rlee_at_channing@yahoo.com>
>
>I wholeheartedly agree with Alex's astute and keen
>perception of Antoine's game.

That's interesting, because, although I don't want to speak for Alex,
I don't think he thinks that Antoine's ability to drive into the
paint is akin to a "10-year olds", as you do.  Still, if you agree
with Alex on the points he made, far be it from me to say you don't.
 From a comparision of what you post and what he posts, though, there
doesn't usually appear to be a lot of common ground in your views,
from my perspective.  Alex seems to think that Walker is a flawed but
competent NBA player, while you give the impression that you think
Walker doesn't even belong in the league.  The two views seem far
apart, actually.

>I wish the rest of the
>group were more like him.  Just speak your mind
>without having to insult someone.

Yes, Alex Wang is a constant voice of reason and intelligent
conversation on this List, no doubt about it.  Your advice ("Just
speak your mind...") seems strange, though, since in almost all of
your posts (though not all), you insult someone, usually Antoine
Walker, by calling him "Melonhead."  Just speak your mind without
insulting someone.  Good advice to follow, I think.

The Celtic "Tird", as always.