Numbers

Just checking some numbers on the team, and I see that:

1. With Pitino as coach, we averaged 93.76 ppg
2. With Pitino as coach, we allowed 98.29 ppg
3. With Obie as coach, we are averaging 90.88 ppg
4. With Obie as coach, we are allowing 90.88 ppg

Though we've been scoring a little less since the change, our D has allowed
almost a full 8 points less per game.  That is no small accomplishment and
Obie and the players deserve credit for a considerable improvement over the
9 games.

Cecil