RE: Antoine needs new moves and more finesse

Please don't insult me by assuming I get any ideas from that biased old bat
Heinson who thinks every move by other team is a travel and that vitaly
never commits a flagrant foul.  In fact I think that your belief in antoine
being "acknowledged" as one of the toughest ppl to guard down low is
ludicrous and probably taken from Heinsohn.  Antoine is no doubt the most
swatted player in NBA history.  Guys love to guard him to pad their stats.
Toine should play down low, but just to get rebounds cuz vitaly gets killed
down there by guys 6 inches shorter than him.  I didn't say antoine gets
any love from the refs.  They just merely tolerate him enough not to call
his cheap moves an offensive foul.