Re: The Hawks

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Hironaka wrote:

> The Hawks have a second playmaker in the backcourt in Brevin Knight,
> averaging 5.3 assists and 1.64 steals per contest. Watch out for him
> because he's coming off a career-high scoring game (31 points) along
> with 10 assists against the Wiz. If not him, watch out for Jason Terry
> who smoked the Celtics for 32 points in a 92-81 win earlier this month.
> Henderson (13.4ppg) and Wright (12.8ppg) can also score for the Hawks.
> Still, this isn't a great scoring team by any stretch, averaging just
> 87.1 ppg on just 17.2 apg.

Charles Barkley called this the munchkin backcourt on TNT last week.  The
Cs should have a field day with their new favorite play (the lob to Pierce
posting up).  We need to make them pay like other teams made us pay when
we were starting Sherm Douglas, D Brown, and Dana Barros

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY