Re: Now, I am impressed

   From my viewpoint in row ten, I was going to point out that the Sacramento
game and this one should be paired forever:  one pretty, one ugly, one win,
one loss.
   Every time Walker had the ball near the top of the key and would face the
defense, I would mutter "don't do it, Antoine!" waiting for him to plow into
the triple team.  He did it a few times, but more often passed.
   Moiso got some minutes and had two spectacular leaps, one on a Piatkowski
miss, the other on a followthrough.  Extreme altitude!
   O'Brien is now 3-3.  Right on, guys!