Re: nice game

>>That was the most entertaining Celtics game I have seen in a long time.
>>Came up a bit short but they played extremely well.  If Pierce was able to
>>knock down a few jumpers down the stretch Boston would have won, but he just
>>couldn't get them to fall.  Nonetheless, the Celtics are playing better
>>under O'Brien.  If they could play like they did tonight, on a consistent
>>basis (aside from Walker shooting 9-14 from 3 point land, which may never
>>happen again) they will win many games.

yeah, heard it over at weei. I was suprised during the 4th qtr, Walker ( and the
team) was going to Pierce a lot more, even tho PP was cold (or in foul trouble)
the past 3 qtrs. I just hope this performance is no fluke, I hope they won't fall
flat on their faces the next game, @ the clippers, like Cornbread said