No Subject

It seems like someone has to convince Walker that he can help the team
better by rebounding and passing than scoring. Pierce is the go to man in
the fourth quarter. But I can understand how Walker can sulk when he isn't
getting enough touches. Everyone remembers 50point games, but no one seems
to remember 20assist games or 20 rebound games. Plus getting the assists
and rebound is less flashy than scoring points.

Trading either Walker or Pierce will take the Celtics back into the
darkages. My suggestion would be getting a PF whose main job is to defend,
and rebound while Walker is playing the point forward position. Being at
the top of the key distributing and rebounding down low is difficult for
Walker. I also suggest a point guard who can be the passer when Walker is
the scorer. May I suggest Matt Maloney in Atlanta, formerly of the Rockets
during the days of Hakeem, Barkley and Clyde. We don't need mighty mouse
at the PG position driving and dishing, nor do we need someone who will
look for his own shot first.

I am not good at making suggestions on who we should trade for who, just
throwing names out. Dale Davis in Portland would be a great addition but I
can't see who we can give up for him or whether we can convince him to
come on his own as a free agent. What happened to John Thomas from
Minnesota that we accquired from the Knicks with Waltah when we traded
away Chris Mills? He's a big body maybe he can help.

Just my two cents worth.
Thanks f