What the lineups should be

< It's easy to complain about lack of passing and so on....but time and time
again I see the ball being worked around to wide open players and they either
miss or turn down the shot, giving it back to Paul or Antoine with little or
no time on the shot clock.  >

You are exactly right here. Erik Williams gets serious minutes here but
contributes zero on the offensive end and I have never heard anyone say he is
even an average defensive player. Walter isn't much better. Griffen, when
playing, can play a little defense but his shooting  ability/confidence is
way down. But these are the guys that Pierce and Walker are allowed to pass
out to when any of the subs are in.

In the starters, Stith will hit his share of shots. We can't do much with the
point guard situation right now. Yes, we hurt on offense not having Kenny as
a threat from the 3 on in. Brown and Palacio hurt us on the offensive end but
it it the only guys available at this point. VP can make a few in certain
situations but only seems to get the ball in an open spot when Kenny is
playing. Battie would help a little here over Blount.

The bottom line is that two of our starters are out and that hurts.
Therefore, two of the subs have to play as starters as we will just have to
suffer along. Hopefully, it has openned the coaching staff's eyes to Blount's
capability. The only other hope we have is to throw out the Erik Williams,
Griffen and Walter substitutions for Carr and Moiso. As far as I'm concerned
Moiso should be the only substitution for Walker AND Pierce. Carr should be
Stith's backup. I don't care if Moiso loses us the next five games, the boy
has super upside. This guy can give us the third offensive threat if
developed. Why waste minutes on Williams, Walter and even Griffen?... It is
nice to see O'Brien call a couple of plays for Moiso. I actually think he is
starting to come around....The following is what I think the lineup should be
now along with the non-injured lineup.

Now
1-Brown, Palacio
2-Stith, Carr