RE: C's Talking Trade With Seattle

>Fire Chris Wallace and bring on ML Carr, who did an excellent job as GM. -
Mishra

I have to assume this was tongue-in-cheek. Please tell me it was
tongue-in-cheek. The Walker trade was great, but not enough to overshadow
the Barros signing. The Dominique signing. The Pervis signing. The... oh,
forget it.

The Celtics will not give up a future first-round draft pick for Shammond
Williams. It's absurd. They may have interest in Williams, but they will not
give a first-rounder for him (unless it's the Utah pick or top-20
protected).

Good gracious, please don't tell me we're now wishing for the good old days
of ML Carr.

Mark