RE: C's Talking Trade With Seattle

couldn't agree with you more Josh.  I mean only the Celtics would consider
trading a 1st round pick for a point guard who can't even get minutes
somewhere else.  Emanuel Davis, Brent Barry?  If he can't play in front of
them why would he be considered an even exchange for Griffin and a 1st round
pick.  I pray this is Seattle medias trying to hoodwink the Celtic
management because I would do Griffin for Williams straight up and that's
it.  No picks involved for a 12th man.

I will go ballistic if a first round pick is involved.  If we give up a 2nd
in 2005 or something, it would still be a bad trade but at least a 2nd 3-4
years from now shouldn't make the team anyway because we'll be drafting last
in the 2nd round in 2005, right? :)