First 3 quarters = All Star

Based on Walkers first 3 quarters of play every game,
he's a virtual All-Star.  His shot selection is
usually good and he lets the game come to him... until
the fourth period.  For some reason as soon as the
whistle blows for the last quarter, his head swells up
to melonsized proportions and he feels the need to be
the hero.  He'll force up a low post shot or chuck up
20 3's in 2 minutes (case in point last night vs
Portland).   What is aggravating is that he's such a
impatient ballhog in the final period that he negates
whatever good work he has done earlier.  His stats
look good as usual but they don't show the entire
story in that he produces most of those numbers in the
first 3 quarters.  I don't know if it's because his
flabby ass runs out of gas in the 4th or maybe he just
can't handle the pressure when teams turn it up.
Walker has shown time and time again this season that
he will ruin his own team in the closing minutes of a
game (OT loss to New York, last night vs Portland, any
game that's close).  Toine should realize he is still
an unfinished product and should hit the treadmill and
shoot 500 jumpers daily (or should I say set shots
since he has no leaping ability).  As for Walker
improving this season...he was hot the first month or
two of the season but his shooting as been horrid the
past month or so.  His 3's are not falling anymore yet
he still jacks them up relentlessly, he still moans
and bitches about every call (last night vs Portland),
he still averages almost 4 turnovers a game, he still
gets blocked 4 or 5 times every game, and he still
doesn't have a bonafide jump shot.  Some improvement.
I think his numbers only look good this season because
all the good forwards have gone West.