Re: Another Pitiful 4th Quarter

followed the game on weei 3rd qtr onwards. the C's hoisted treys after treys when
it was a 8pt game with about 2minutes left. Cornbread said he never like the 3pt
shot and the C's should have gone to the hole for 2pts at a time and make the
defensive stops. I fully agree. Walker's liking for 3pt shooting got to be
curtailed, if not we are going to be get dragged down by him.
V,Blount,Stith,Pierce,Williams all had good game tonite, wasted efforts.

It was refreshing to hear O'Brien say "we tried a 8 man rotation and it didn't
work" Wow! RP would never have said "it didn't work" . Fair/good start by Jim,
everybody seemed still playing hard, Walker has got to be reined in with his 3pt
shooting.

kevin