Re: Walker Did Pitino In says Bulpett

I think that from here on down, the article by Bulpett makes the point that
I was trying to make.  Someone on the team needs to learn how to win and to
stop playing so selfishly.  I believe Walker is the biggest problem.  This
seems to underline what I was thinking.  But, how do you get someone with an
ego like this to stop and look outside of himself.  Either it is impossible,
or that is what has made Phil Jackson a great coach.

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net