Re: Terry?

Title: Re: Terry?
on 1/4/01 12:59 AM, kevin from singapore at bostonceltics17@yahoo.com wrote:

Why is Terry so good all of a sudden? Coach Kruger made an adjustment
- he is playing Terry as SG, instead of PG.

I think this is the same reason Billups is having a good year so far.

Does Pitino knows what he's doing? why is he ............. ok, ok , I
better stop before I blow up.

kevin

   Glad you stopped yourself Kevin. LOL
   Actualy, I was in favor of keeping Billups to play the two instead of Mercer, but to make the deal to bring in a point guard (Anderson) we had to give one and Barros would not have rung Toronto's bell. Most  agreed at the time, that we needed a pure point.
   Billups, early on, showed a good move to the hoop, shooting range and aggressive defense and while not a point guard by temperment, he could pass the ball  much better than Mercer.
--

Unchain My Heart!