Re: What Do You Think Will Happen First?

Ricky goes first. But then again, a trade could give him more time to
imagine himself capable of turning this around. Given his ego and the
"fact" that he knows best...someone's going to make him an offer he can't
refuse and he'll make one more miserable trade before leaving. So....he
trades and then he goes.

Paul M.