Mellow?

    Maybe I haven't been watching closely enough, or maybe the Direct TV
habit of mixing home and road crews seemingly at random has me confused, but
does anyone else think Pitino has calmed down a bit on the sidelines?  A tad
less yelling and pacing?  I saw about five shots of him tonight actually
sitting down.  And if so, so what?  It could be maturity or surrender.
   Real tough about Battie; 2-2 on the road for this team was hopeful, but
this one kills it, I fear.  I figured this team to win 40, but none of us can
predict around injuries.