RE: "You watch...I'm gonna quit! I mean it! So help me...!""

Pitino and Gaston are playing: Who Blinks First.

Pitino would love to skedadle off to UNLV, but he wants Gaston
to buy out his contract first. Gaston just wants Pitino to leave without
any financial repsonsibility on the Celtics part.

As long as they're both gone by the start of next season, that's all you can ask for....
Ray