Re: A quote Pierce and Walker should see

Paul M. wrote:

Something else should be posted for Pitino. How about "If you don't like the
way a guy's playing don't leave him in the game for 40+ minutes every
night...or, SURPRISE, he might get the idea that he's doing an awful lot of
things right."

Fair enough. But I'd argue that the message they have been getting is
"Pitino has to play us because the rest of these stiffs suck." They're not
blind. They see what Pitino's options are. Play them and put up with all
their garbage and have a chance to win occasionally, or don't play them and
have no chance. So they play, do their own thing, and ignore Pitino. Maybe
everyone is right and Pitino is the whole problem. We'll see soon enough. I,
for one, think these guys have shown their true character, and expect more
of the same under any new coach. Change needs to start with Pitino, but it
shouldn't stop there.

Mark