From: kevin from singapore [mailto:bostonceltics17@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 3:13 PM
To: bostonceltics@yahoogroups.com; celtics@igtc.com;
Celtic_Pride@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Celtic_Pride] Re: Re: Kenny blasted

>>   Get used to seeing Kenny Anderson on the bench. He's still untradeable,
>>and short of cutting him, the Celtics are going to have to ride him out.

I think if Shawn Kemp or Juwon Howard can be traded (and for quite good
returns I
must say), then Kenny Anderson, earning relatively lesser and with just 2
more
years on his contract, must be tradeable.

I like to ask a "stupid" question:

how come the Wizards is talking about buying out Rod Strickland's choking
contract

it doesn't help at all in the cap situation (for the wizards), isn't it?

I am looking at the case of Cory Alexander who was bought out (or was he
waived?)
for 9mil, but I think the Nuggets still has his salary (about 2.5mil per)
counted
against the cap for the duration of the contract (which had 5 or 6 year
remaning)

anybody can solve my headache?
kevin