mediocre

The Celts are still mediocre.  And, after watching them for the first
time in two months,I find that Walker giveth, Walker taketh away.
What's new??

He shot us out of it; he hustled us back in (but not really).  Dallas
plays team ball in a way the Celts should.  We may win some with
Walker at point and hoisting up 7-10 threes a game, but we won't win
consistently unless he puts much more effort into his low game.

Stith payed a great defensive game; team defense was excellent, but
with occasional killer breakdowns.  (Why do we leave Nowitski open
down the stretch?).  Vitaly and Blount played excellent games--we
should go down low even more.  And Kenny didn't seem to help much at
all, while Palacio appears to be a good backup point.

All in all, I doubt we'll make the playoffs.  We need a point guard
and another rebounder at forward who can score.  Walker was a big
disappointment.  We should win those games, not lose because he takes
bad shots.

Disgusted,  Gene