Would you do it?/Rockets

Per Realgm.com, a trade of Payton for Kenny and VP works. A trade of Payton
for Kenny, Battie and Walter also works. Add 1 or 2 no. 1s. Would you do it?
One pick would be Denver's and it is lottery bound. We are still likely to
get Phoenix pick or ours which is in the same vicinity. Add that to Moiso and
that is alot to develop. Let me just say right now that Moiso looked horrible
last night. Hands always down. Looks totally lost. Acts like he has never
played basketball. Does he have any guts? When and where we develop him? The
VP/Blount combo seems to work pretty well. Supposedly Wallace think we are
adequate at the center spot (I suppose that includes Battie) and point is the
upgrade area. I agree that point guard has been suspect and the 2-4 looks
solid. Payton would really help defensively. I don't know where he fits in
in the chemistry area. He is a wild card. However, can you ever go wrong when
you are adding a guy who is a top notch defender who can also score? Again, I
would go for it. You would think they Wallace could put together a package if
all the Sonics wanted from the Knicks was Camby and Rice....

Rocket game.

This was a typical Pitino game. Pierce forgot how to draw in the defense and
pass out. Walker was 1 on 3 again. VP was one of the few guys who was working
hard. Dumb plays, dumb shots....Herren looks like a schoolboy. He needs to
get in shape...How could Kenny's shot be so lost?...Pierce should shoot so
much better at the free throw line. It is rare that someone with Pierce's
form is a average free throw shooter. That is just a lack of
concentration...I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop on Walker's free
throws but he just keeps knocking them down....

DJessen33