Payton?

Now, the bulk of the text concerning the Celts indicated everything we've
heard up to now--nothing's happening. But then Bskball.com dropped this
bomb...

word is GM Chris Wallace, may be talking in depth with Seattle regarding
Gary Payton.

Seems to me there's a huge difference between nothing happening and talking
in-depth regarding Gary Payton. Any deal involving Payton would have to
include Walker or Pierce, right? If so, I'm against it. Three years ago, I
say "absolutely." But now, Payton is just a little too close to over the
hill to make him worth all the headaches. Anyway, something interesting to
toss around since there are no more games until after the trade deadline.

Mark