Last Night

Hi, all
    Last night was a combination, from what I saw.  They probably were tired, though Tommy remarked, in answer to Mike's question about that, "They had all day to sleep".
    With all the good things Antoine's been doing lately, he was not playing well last night, he was launching everything from 3 point range and not hitting them.  We kept groaning, begging for him to drive to the basket.  As Tommy (again) pointed out, you can't get rebounds from out there.  The 3 is a good tool, but not when it's used exclusively, particularly when you're not making them.  He should have been smart enough to change tactics when they weren't falling.
    I'm not a huge fan of the three anyway - but it's a fine tool.  Just that I think it's overused.  Basketball is much more fun the way they had been playing on this trip - fast break, etc. - and great passing.  Last night was not fun.  Losing in a hard fought battle of good basketball is one thing - this game was quite another.
Dorine