Re: Re: Great win but what was Walker doing at the end??!!

I am optimisticallly pinning for a good showing (a win?) at the Delta centre
(isn't it?). The way OB has them playing "pack-them-in-the-paint" defense, I think
it will work well against the Jazz. I think AW will go inside more and Milt will
be a factor against Stockton/Russel. I think Blount will swat some shots as Jazz
most likely will get inside more. If our outside shooting is on, I think we will
be competitive in this game

go celtics go.