From Greg Ode

The following is from Greg Ode.

I am maybe going to come down from this after a close encounter with the

missus.

Was I obnoxiouis tonight, not half as much as my son, and not until the
final seconds. It was so fun asking all the pissy Blazer fans where they

were going before the final seconds ticked off the clock.

A guy one row below me, kept telling my 9 year to put a sock in it, yes
he
probably needed to, but when it was finally over, damn I thought the man
was
going to cry. What a freaking fool.

Folks, as I tell my kids, when coaching there games, never give up,
never
don't assume you can't win, and when rooting for a team as great as this

one, never come to the game not expecting to win. Either believe it or
go be
a Clippers fan some other damn place. We only want real fans around
here, we
expect nothing less of someone on this list.

Amazing to watch this team NOT give up, not get down, not let what few
little runs the Blazers had get to them, and keep shutting that techno
pop
crap up, with another in your face shot or put back.

Imagine getting beaten the way they did in Vancouver to win so easily in

Seattle and frankly win very ugly tonight against this Blazer team.

Oh and since it has been about 8 years since they last won in Portland,
for
Claudia if she still dares show her grill around here any more, for one
night at least.........

WE ARE THE KINGS OF WORLD!!!!!

What the hell does humility have to do with it? These frankly are life
altering moments folks, get off your butts in whatever town you are in
outside NE, drive however many damn hours you have to get to a Celtics
road
game, and lend your voice and support. Be LOUD and PROUD, and don't care
who
knows it. This 36 year old professional office worker let his hair down
big
time tonight and had his kid to share it with.  The Celtics Road Show is

coming to your town folks, don't be a damn fool and miss it. Enjoy the
ride.
Playoffs in 2001, 17th Banner sooner than you think folks, sooner than
you
think.

Celtics Basketball is Fantastic. Rafters AND Scoreboard BABY!!!!!!!!!!

(Will someone forward this to the big list, as I can't get a witness
around
there anymore, cause we are preaching to the choir tonight boys and
girls)