#1 point guard

In my mind the #1 point guard will probably go second or third in the
draft, among points.  He's Jamal Tinsley of Iowa State.  His all
around game is so solid.  Jason Williams is faster, a better scorer,
and maybe a better defender, but then, he won't last through the first
five choices, if he comes out.  Tinsley gets it done and I would
choose him over any player I've seen in college this year.  He would
complement our two stars, make Blount and Pots more effective down low
and control the game down the stretch like a point should.  Watch him
for the next 4 weeks and admire a classy player.

I do think he will go #9 or so, so we would have to trade to get him.
I like the idea of trading a player and pick to get one good draftee.

Cheers,  Gene