Would you do it?

Per Realgm.com, a trade of McCarty, VP and Kenny for Mutombo works. If we
added one to two to three no. 1 picks with them, would you do it? I would do
it with two no. 1s. Here's why: Mutombo has really come back. He dominated
the all-star game. Pierce and Walker will be locked in the 3 and 4 spot for a
long time. Stith is playing well at the two spot. If we want to improve for
the future, it will either be at the point guard or center spot or in the
depth area. Underaged No. 1 picks usually take a while to develop (see Moiso,
McGrady, Kemp) and will need playing time. I don't see much available with a
young Pierce and Walker around. It is pretty obvious on how Mutombo would
help on the defensive end and his rebounding would allow Walker to be more
effective on the break. Kenny is picking up his play as he recovers from his
injury. He has the Georgia ties. Atlanta would also get a young servicable
center in VP. The Hawks take our salary hit but get two no. 1s, Denver's pick
being a probable lottery pick, to rebuild. We take a major step up into the
players and continue to improve as Pierce and Walker improve and gain respect
from the refs. We still have our pick, Moiso, and Battie to develop for the
immediate future. Blount is the young, Chief-like backup. We have Palacio and
Herren to develop as point guards with Brown as the guiding hand...

Other notes.
Kenny really looked good in the first half against the Sonics. He displayed a
dribbling prowess that I haven't seen and could only be rivaled by Isiah
Thomas. He was running all over the place and could beat any two players,
including the Glove, by the slight of the dribble. In the second half, the
familiar pumpkin pounding plodder returned. He even lost the handle on a few
balls. Conditioning must really be a problem with him...Again I repeat how I
like Palacio and his defense. However, his finishing ability is first-grade.
It's like he never has played any street ball and learned how to make a
basket with a guy having one hand whacking you on the wrist and another hand
reaching for your wallet...Herren showed his on the court awareness with a
couple of nice passes in limited minutes...Stith is just the man. How can you
not admire his play and importance to the team...Williams is making a sweet
contribution...VP did some good things but did some of the poor hands things
that he hadn't done for the past 3 weeks...Walker's free throw shooting has
improved so much this year. This really has improved his game and is so
important in the last two minutes. He was unstoppable in the post and  only
took what the Sonics gave him. He didn't force it and the hook is becoming a
staple of his stable...

DJessen33