Re: [Celtic_Pride] "To the point."

Title: Re: [Celtic_Pride] "To the point."
Even Cooz was all excited. Little did we know
that it was a special treat that Kenny gave his new employer in his first game,
not to be seen again for the most part. After that he quickly reverted to his
plodding, walk-it-up, dribble-dribble-dribble, drive-on-three-defenders,
windmill-defense ways.
Kestutis

   Well said Kestutis. Nothing to argue about here, you are right on. It was that tease of 14 or so games, Anderson's first season, before he got hurt, that keeps me hoping, that he can revert to that form.
   My hope is that Pitino's departure will have the same positive impact on Kenny as it has on many of the others.
--

Unchain My Heart!