finally, a losable game

Great win.  Amazing to see how the Refs did their level best to hand the
game back to the sonics at the start of the 3rd.  We have got to stop
falling apart in the 4th quarter, though.  But here's my main thought -

finally, a losable game.  We are not expected to win in Portland.  No one
will say our success is a fluke if we lose in Portland.  It will not ruin
our hopes to win three games on this road trip if we lose in Portland.  So
don't be surprised if we actually do win in Portland.

yay team
Josh