win again

Well, they bounced back tonight and beat Milwaukee.  And they had to
come from behind to do it in the 4th quarter.  I am impressed with this
run.  Sounds like Tim Thomas had a bet riding on the game or something
though.  Did anyone watching the game see anything odd about that?  The
way ESPN wrote it up, it sounds like it was a very bad play by Thomas,
not a good play by Eric Williams.

Toine got his 28th double double in 48 games.

I hope they can keep up this run.  They are rocking.

Go Celtics!

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net