Fw: Rumor mill

Anyone for a Rahim, Walker , Brand three way trade ?

http://www.sportstalk.com/nba/rumors/index.shtml

Rumors about Charlotte & Vancouver moving

Boston will wait to boost O'Brien - According to the Boston Globe: Though he's grabbed the reigns from a departed Rick Pitino and led the Celtics with a 9-4 record, the answers to coach Jim O'Briens future with the franchise likely will not come until season end. Despite his recent success, the Celtics do not plan to imminently remove O'Brien's interim tag, or move up their timetable in determing O'Brien's fate. ''I haven't discussed it with Paul[ Gaston] or Jim,'' said the Celtics chief executive officer. ''My thinking is it [the naming of a permanent coach] will not take place until the season is over. Jim knows we're supporting him regardless. It's best for the team to wait until the end of the season. It's the best approach not to get distracted by anything.