Re: Pitino strikes

I have a feeling we may be receiving a backlog of outdated posts now that the
Paul's server is back up. For example, the one Bentz just sent us all is
actually dated 7 days ago. At the time he originally clicked send, this news was
probably just breaking.

The good news is we're all finally back onto the big list. Hi everyone.

Joe