Celts 0, Suns 0, Refs 1

This won't be long, as the longer I write, the more chance I will
interject vile, offensive cuss words, physically impossible suggestions,
and baseless attacks on the officials' parentage.

I realize it's fairly unsportsmanlike to "blame it on the refs" but that
was about the poorest example of officiating a basketball game in the NBA
I have seen this year.  They should have issued Shawn "I Have No Neck"
Marion a riding crop and spurs they way he was mauling Paul Pierce.  EWill
takes one for the team and there's no call, one way or the other.  But god
forbid Walker catch Goog's hand after he lets go of the shot.   I question
the ref's eyesight, their integrity, their masculine reproductive system,
their parentage, yea, even their humanity.  Bastards.

Geez, if I ever have kids, and one of them tells me he or she wants to
become a referee, I will most vociferously suggest a more honorable
profession, like possibly "pimp" or "hitman", or even "politician".  How
do these guys live with themselves?  It wouldn't be so bad if the spin
from the league wasn't that these are hardworking, conscientious,
objective arbiters, and not the blind, cave-dwelling amphibians that grace
the NBA's courts.  There ain't a one of them that could hold Earl Strom's
dirty jockstrap on their best day.

This one got me steamed up, as you can probably tell.

Bird