road trip

    Well, I figured Utah for one of the wins on this trip.  I didn't get to
watch much of the game, but it looks like the Cs hung in.  Last year, this
would have been a "good loss."  This year it's a loss, period.
     And I have proven (again) why I am not a basketball coach.  I few days
back I noted VPs 54% FG shooting and wondered why he doesn't get more shots.
Last night he was 1/9.
     And I concur with whomever it was who said, "Am I wrong, or does Karl
Malone look even bigger and stronger than last year!!??!"
     On to Phoenix...