FW: [Celtics' Stuff FW: Number One All Alone!!!

----------
From: lancejacob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 14:58:09 EST
To: Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff FW: Number One All Alone!!!

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 12:11:44 -0500
To: "Celtics Emai List" <Celtics@igtc.com>
Subject: Re: Number One All Alone!!!

Dan, the game played last night wasn't truly representative of this team,
IMO.  I'm happy that they had a chance to play against such an enthusiastic
group, and perhaps it will foretell a similar game against the Clippers or
Kings in the next week.

Twan, of course felt safe and competent against his opposition.  Kenny
hasn't seen that kind of tempo yet this year, and so many passes and
dribbles were being challenged by the Grizz that he needed to adjust to.
Being been pushed to 40 minutes by Obie against the likes of JWill and
Brevin is a lot to ask as well.  I saw Battman emerge from the swarm, but
Kenny and Strick got a bit swallowed up.  PP didn't get his looks--again,
the energy seemed to throw of the whole team flow.

Some teams like to create chaos, and this Grizzly Group was drawing from two
notable wins.  Glad the Celts could stabilize, and lessons were learned, but
I'm thankful that there aren't too many teams that will outhustle the Green
Gang.

We came out with the right energy and ended with the right energy.  Isn't
that important?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .