Merry Christmas!

Hi, all
    I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Merry Christmas -
and many, many more.  It's such a good feeling to have our Celtics in first
place and playing well - most optimistic we've been for a long, long time -
perhaps this is the beginning of a new Celtics success era.  I'm sure we all
hope so.
    Here in Vermont we have snow - and it's beautiful.  I always take that
as a good sign, believe it or not.
    Hope we all get to continue to enjoy a successful Celtics season and
many good discussions.
Dorine