Re: repeat after me

> a win is a win is a win.

Memphis is not a good team BUT they have some talented young players and they
did just beat the Knicks and Lakers prior to this game. In the past, even
this season, this is a game we'd have lost (Atlanta, Washington, Chicago) yet
we managed to win it. The win was a must with the West Coast trip next. Look
what their West Coast trip did to the Pistons. Five games = Five losses!  I
expect us to fare better and I'm just delusional enough to think we'll win 3
of 4.  Gee, this season's fun!

George