From: damekmo@teleport.com [mailto:damekmo@teleport.com]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 10:16 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: See, it's OK to be critical...

And maybe O'Brien actually believes that Antoine is helping his team
improve! You think their record might indicate that? You say that if Iverson
could shoot less then it couldn't hurt Antoine... But while Antoine is
shooting so much the team is 15-8. Is that hurting the team? Maybe O'Brien
believes that Antoine is shooting, passing rebounding, doing everything he
can and should to help the team win. Even the Peter "The Prince of Darkness"
May said that Antoine is finally making his teammates better this year. And
their record might actually prove that. Again you might think that he needs
to shoot less. But my concern was Mark's comment about O'Brien's fear of
Antoine's knife in the back. Maybe his lack of criticism has nothing to do
with his fear of Antoine. Maybe he just thinks Antoine is doing everything
this year to help his team win. Their record proves nothing?

Paul M.