From: damekmo@teleport.com [mailto:damekmo@teleport.com]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 9:54 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: See, it's OK to be critical...

One more thing, specifically about the article you posted. Maybe O'Brien
doesn't believe this about Antoine. I know you do. But why do you assume
that if O'Brien doesn't say these things it's because he's afraid of
Antoine's sharp knife to the back. Why isn't it just that, he doesn't
believe these things about Antoine?

Paul M.