Re: See, it's OK to be critical...

Well, Mark, what you actually said was that Jim O'Brien won't criticize
Antoine's 3-pt. shooting because he's afraid Antoine will get him fired.
According to you it couldn't possibly be that O'Brien actually believes what
he says when he encourages Antoine to shoot the 3. It couldn't possibly be
O'Brien's strategy, O'Brien's idea. It's the demonic Antoine who holds
O'Brien hostage. It couldn't possibly be that they're both on the same page
because they both realized while watching the worst coach in the NBA try to
run/ruin things for 3.5 years that they had a better plan.

I think you can be critical. I encourage it. I miss Way. I miss our little
French Poodle who's probably moving to New York. But "I'll say it again."
The only thing that matters is wins and losses. Not Antoine's shooting
percentage, not Pierce's shooting percentage, not Joe Forte's non-existent
shooting percentage. We finally have a team that understands that. It's
being coached by Jim O'Brien. He deserves the credit that all of us were
giving Pitino before we realized the guy was a fraud. The players didn't
help Ricky succeed? How do you help a man who continually keeps shoving his
head up his ass day after day after day? If O'Brien had coached the team to
the record that Ricky had, we'd be counting our blessings if the team
finally drove him out of town. If he and Antoine are on the same page, they
learned how to get there from watching The Master screw things up for so
long.

Paul M.