Re: Yes, Paul, but...

I'll disagree with this.  Antoine used to post up on big boys like KG,
Webber, P.J., back in his first few years with better success than most
PF's.  He still has great body control and a quick release in the down
low, and is even stronger now, so I think he's good enough to do his post
up/kick out routine whenever he WANTS, not whenever he CAN.  No need for
him to wait 8 games till he has a smaller player on him.

Bottom line on this whole debate...  Pierce is right, it would help the
team to mix it up more often, even if you have to force it down low.