Dana Barros

Just clicked on the Pistons home site to check out some stats (I can't believe
they're leading the conference!) and was delighted, yes delighted, to see ol'
Dana is a steady contributor on a contending team.

He is currently averaging a healthy 8.5 ppg on 25 min/game with a steady 38%
3pt percentage. Not bad for a guy that was ready to retire only a matter of
months ago.

Lets hope for a welcoming return to Boston. I'm pretty sure he received one
last year but hardly saw the court due to injuries, so on. He seems like the
guy that would get along with everybody, a true Celtic.

ad
This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au