Re: Ugh

In a message dated 12/18/01 6:12:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
berrym@BATTELLE.ORG writes:

> This game is a little reality check and a
> reminder that it's early. Teams like Philly, Milwaukee and Toronto are
> going
> to put it together and remain the best teams in the East

Good point.  After all, when this season started, the big question was
whether we make the playoffs.  I don't think we should be crushed about
losing to the reigning conference champs.  (But it's Philadelphia!!!!!)
Woulda been a real nice win, but ...