blowout

   Well, I saw a win coming in this one and we throw a brick.  Seems to me
the Celtics need 2/3 of their cylinders:  Pierce, Walker, and any 2 others.
If two of them are on, the Cs win.  Tonight, the only player who had a decent
game was, IMHO, VP. Pierce got hot for a minute or two, but when the Sixers
beat back that run we were doomed.  I guess this one can get chalked up to
"just one of those nights," but, damn it, this was Philadelphia.  I may be
old school, but the Celtics Do Not Fold against Philadelphia.  This would
have been the best win of the year, but ... thud.
   38% from the field; Walker ZERO FOR ELEVEN from the three-point line;
McKie in a Pierce-like zone; Iverson is Iverson - he has taken over from
Barkley as the player I most enjoy watching.  Oh well, stuff happens, and it
is only a game.