Re: Quick look

Iverson and McKie went unconscious combined with seemingly hometown bias by
the refs. This was similar to the Chicago game were it seemed like the Bulls
and Sixers could get away with much more contact than the Celtics. I
sometimes wonder if physical times can get away with more than finesse teams
such as the Celtics...One other note. Since Iverson was burning everyone in
sight and Philly had a 20 point lead you would have thought that Obie would
have went to Kedrick earlier to see if he could anything on Iverson. Kedrick
got the block  on Iverson and you would have thought that would have entered
his mind later on in the game if the rest of the game hadn't turned into
garbage time. Kedrick sure is exciting to watch....Isn't it amazing how much
more aggressive that JJ gets when it's garbage time. If we would be this
aggressive the whole game, we would really have something going on...

DJessen33