Re: BSG's take/Future trade

JB you never let up on us getting the pass-first point guard although no one
else has one other than the Nets and Jazz and we are in first place with
Anderson and Palacio. I really doubt we will see any time for Forte now since
Strickland is going to pick up any of the leftover point guard minutes and we
be putting a rookie in such a critical position with a serious playoff run
going on. Now Brown can contribute immediately on defense so I hope we can
still get some more experience on him this year. The thing is, things aren't
likely to change next year for Forte either unless we have a early injury
somewhere. I think they will resign Strickland....On the interesting
department: I am pineing for a backup power forward and offering Forte and
the guy we basicially traded him for (Fortson) would fit the bill, at least
from the rebounding standpoint. He actually may be available but he wanted a
big contract and big minutes and I don't think nothing is changed now. Oakley
is more interesting by the minute because he can direct the offense a little
and can hit a few jumpers. He can still play the D and always could rebound.
Still, he is prehistoric and a 20th pick is alot to give up for a guy who is
that old and may only be around for a half a season....

DJessen33