Re: Ray; Relax and Enjoy

As a mostly full time lurker, let me chime in here.  I've been a Celtics fan
since the late 50s.  And yes, the last 10 years have been tough.  What one
wants to see is improvement.  It is just not AW and PP working together, the
fact that they credit defensive intensity, especially at the end of a game,
as the key to winning.  This is improvement.

/Ben