"Adding insult to injury."

   Expect the unexpected. Just when Walker trade scenarios and the usual
frustrations with his "ways," had surfaced, following the debacle in
Chicago, Antoine reminded us what it is that makes him such a tough player.
On a night when Pierce was bottled up like cheap ketchup, Antoine led the
troops to victory, in so many ways, that one wonders what other NBA player
has such a bag of tricks.
   Did you love the three to tie, with seconds left in the clock and the
wiggle down the floor and the howl he roared to the MSG faithful, with mouth
wide open, as he just reveled in the scenario?
   Rebounding in traffic, shooting from all over the court, hurling behind
the back passes to open teammates under the basket, were all in the mix
tonight, as Antoine one upped Latrell Sprewell's career high scoring night.
Walker had at least 40 points, 10 boards and 9 assists.
   I only saw the second half, but it was one of the best games of the
season from that point. In the third, Anderson controlled the ball and did a
nice job, but in the fourth quarter and the overtime, it was Walker.
   Paul finally put a clamp on Sprewell, as the overtime was over very
quickly. Eric Williams did a great job on Houston and the whole team played
very aggressive defense, throughout.
   Anderson had 14 points and 10 rebounds and really worked hard on defense,
keeping Mark Jackson ineffective in the post, where he usually kills Kenny.
Is there an award for comeback player of the year?
   Poor foul shooting cost us the win in regulation. We might not get so
lucky, on the road, again.

              JB

                           Unchain My Heart!